WHAT TO EXPECT:
** Kosher for Passover meal provided by Chef Russell Moss
** Rituals, teachings, thought-provoking conversations and meditations
** Music and singing led by Avi Steinhardt
** Family fun seder table with activities for children and their parents
Matzah, charotzet, hard boiled eggs and...
* Beef brisket - deliciously cooked soft flavored with red wine, laurel and seasonal aromatics
* Lake Victoria perch - meaty white fish with lots of garlic and fresh tomato
* Roasted butternut squash - sweet and savory
* Braised kale and onions
* Israeli salad
* Chicken fingers - for the kids
* Fennel salad - fresh shaved fennel w/red onion and balsamic
* Crunchy fresh vegetables with lemon and olive oil
* Honey Cake
* Fresh ground nuts and matzo meal soaked in honey orange syrup.
* Fresh fruit
Kosher wine and grape juice.
Group Seating Available (ten or more people per table) available for those who want to enjoy their own intimate conversation with their friends and families (for group pricing contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
About Because Jewish:
Because Jewish curates emotional, intellectual, mind-firing-on-all-cylinders explorations of God and faith and Judaism in this crazy modern world we live in. Through unique venues, experiential meditations, personal offerings, and deep reflections on what it means to be alive, we create vessels for spontaneous community. We strive to bring Judaism into the now. To make it as moving as music, as uplifting as art, as unsettling as literature, as rich as ritual, as comforting as community, as compelling as good conversation. And to use those art forms, and many others, to make Judaism sudden and powerful to us, right now.